Question by Pat M: What Are the daily oral geography week 26 answers?
1. The following five rivers are the longest in the world: (1) Nile (2) Amazon (3) Chang Jian (Yangtze) (4) Ob-Irtysh (5) Huang He. To which continent does each belong?
2. What parallel divides the Earth into two equal parts?
3. What does it mean when a map is drawn to scale.
4. Which South American country has the longest coastline along the Atlantic Ocean?
5. In what ocean is Japan located?
6. How many South American countries are located on or south of the equator?
7. Who owns the Azores Islands?
8. Which parts of the United States has higher elevations, the southeast or the northwest?
Answer by Soccer chick
Nile is Egypt, Amazon is South America, Chang is China, Huang he is China and Ob- Ietysh is Russia.
Add your own answer in the comments!