Question by : GEOGRAPHY HELP? Could you answer these questions? Pretty pretty please?
Southeastern China, Southern South Korea, Southern Japan, Northern Taiwan all have semi-arid climates. (Points : 1)
4. Which of the following are common hazards in Japan? (Points : 3)
Earthquakes and typhoons
5. Which of the following rivers has a unique form? (Points : 3)
The Huang He River
The Yangtze River
The Han River
The Naktong River
7. What type of flora can be found in a tropical wet climate zone? (Points : 3)
tall dense forests of broadleaf trees
coniferous forests, temperate grasslands, and agriculture
forests, alpine tundra, mosses, lichens, shrubs, permafrost
deciduous forests, coniferous trees
8. The southern tip of Taiwan, and a small strip of land along China’s southeastern coast containing tall dense forests are part of what climate zone? (Points : 3)
9. Which of the following is the reason why natural hazards in East Asia cause such a large loss of life? (Points : 3)
*The poverty of East Asia makes the region more susceptible to natural hazards.
*The location of East Asia near multiple bodies of water makes the region more susceptible to natural hazards.
*The lack of democratic government in East Asia makes the region more susceptible to natural hazards.
*The refusal of industrialized nations to assist East Asia during times of disaster makes the region more susceptible to natural hazards.
11. Approximately how many new rice consumers will be added in Asia in the next 10 years? (Points : 3)
There will be a decrease in rice consumption
12. Why is the price of rice important? (Points : 3)
Rice prices must be kept within reach of the poorest people.
Rice prices must make a large profit or no one will grow it.
Rice prices impact the cost of fruits and vegetables on neighboring farms.
Rice prices have no real importance other than to large corporations.
Answer by W
Earthquakes and Typhoons
tall dense forests with Broadleaf
within reach of the poor
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Leave a Reply