Question by weiyi o: Can F1 visa for international student take a western caribbean cruise?
we are international student from China, we want take cruise vacation to western caribbean, but we do not know if our F1 visa can get on board. If so what document do we need for the cruise?

Best answer:

Answer by Charlie
Just need your passport to go on the cruise…call the cruise line and confirm this. Now…I just want to be sure you know the requirements for leaving the U.S. and returning to the U.S. while you are on an F-1 student visa. You MUST go to the international student office at your university and get a I-20 form. Be absolutely sure you go to that office and get the proper paperwork so you will be able to re-enter the U.S.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!