Question by chu j: I hold a china passport with multi-entry visa to USA. Can I go to a Caribbean cruise?
What kind of cruise I can go? Or where that do not need extra visa application? I know Mexico need to apply visa. How about Bahama, or Puerto Rico’s ?


Best answer:

Answer by T.J.
You can propably go to Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands because they are considered part of the US. Everywhere else you will need apply for a visa.

Give your answer to this question below!