Question by deathmaster1995: triva! lets see how much you know!?
1. Which continents touch the Atlantic Ocean?
2. Lake Michigan is what direction from Lansing, Michigan?
3. What direction does the Missouri River flow: west to east and north to south or east to west and south to north?
4. What line of latitude divides the Earth into the Northern and Southern Hemispheres?
5. What two states are not part of the contiguous United States?
6. The following are the four longest rivers in the world: (1) Nile (2) Amazon (3) Chang Jiang (Yangtze) (4) Mississippi. On what continent is each found?
7. A state is to the United States as a _______________ is to Canada.
8. What three countries in South America are in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres?
Answer by Jean-Guy
1. North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Antarctica
2. West of Lansing
3. North to South (in general) but it also travels East to meet the Mississippi River
4. The equator
5. Hawaii and Alaska
6. Nile -> Africa, Amazon -> South America, CJ ->Asia, Mississippi -> North America
8. Ecuador, Brazil, Columbia
Add your own answer in the comments!