Question by : Can I traveled the countries out of U.S on the sea with Visa experied?
I am an International Student in U.S who comes from China(who is non-us citizens). I am currently in U.S and my U.S Visa has been expeired one month ago, but my I-20 and I-94 are still valid. This spring break, I wanna take a cruise to travel Mexico or Bahhama, or Puerto Rico, Which island can I go without the risk that rejected by U.S when reenter? Can I go to Bahhama, Mexico or Maya?

Best answer:

Answer by Brother_Hesekiel

The moment you leave the US, your I-94 is collected. In order to enter again, you will need a valid visa and a valid passport. Note that some visas transfer, meaning you get a new Chinese passport but if your visa in the old one is still valid, you just show the old passport together with the new passport at the point of entry.

What do you think? Answer below!