Question by Chun: can I travel on a cruise-Western Caribbean with my green card and passport(china)?
I am thinking about going on a cruise to Western Caribbean with my husband BUT i’m not sure what documents do I need.
I am a permanent resident of united states with a green card. I have China passport. Do I need to obtain any visas before I leave? my passport expires in Dec. 27,2011, and I want to sail on May 7, 2011, will it be okay? it still got six months.
Carnival Cruise : the ports: starts in New Orleans, LA, then Belize, Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan ,Cozumel, Mexico, back to New Orleans, LA.

Best answer:

Answer by Luis
You’ll be fine. Take the green card and your passport and just to be safe anything else you have that proves you’re here legally.

What do you think? Answer below!