Question by bangjay: I am an American traveling with a Philapina to china and then Viet Nam on a cruise. what we require for visas?
we are leaving from Hong Kong and then going to Viet Nam followed by Sanya.

Best answer:

Answer by Charlie
You can use the website below. Just enter your nationality, then the destination, then click for the info and it will tell you if you need a visa. If you do, you will have to contact that country’s embassy nearest to you to apply for the visa. iam sure China requires everyone to have qa visa. also, check with the cruise company, sometimes they take care of visa requirements ( or at least help you) for their passengers.

Add your own answer in the comments!