Internet services of all cruiseship could be hard to rely on. Just the Leader Prime has access to the internet within the cabin rentals which costs RMB80/hour.
Other ships have internet coffee shops, bookstores which may be used for a small fee. The charge for various ships shows up below:
- Vitoria Cruise ships: RMB 150/per person for whole cruise and Victoria Prince sailing between Chongqing and Shanghai cost RMB 300/per person for whole cruise.
- New Century Cruise ships: RMB30/hour
- Leader Cruise ships: RMB100/ hour
- China Dragon: RMB60/hour
- CH Victoria, Yangtze 1, Blue Whale and Sunshine China: RMB60/hour
- Yangzi Explorer: RMB80/hour
- Yangtze Gold 1: RMB20/hour and RMB300/per person for whole cruise Rooms aren’t internet outfitted.
- Other secretarial services including photocopying, synchronised converting & typing, pcs, fax abilities might be available for a small fee.