Question by Jessica M: I’m an international student in USA. Can I take a cruise to caribean by my China passport and my J-1 US visa
I just want to go to the border city in Mexicao and Bahamas.
I’m expecting the answers.

Best answer:

Answer by Latin Techie
Chiinese Passport holders need Visas for just about all borders, and you need to apply at Bahamas and Mexican embassys for Tourist Visas an they take a lot of time to be issued.

Give your answer to this question below!