Question by : I live in philippines, where do I go to get Visa’s?
In november, I’m going on a 24day cruise to singapore, vietnam, thailand,Japan, South Korea, and China.

I live in philippines, twhere do I go to get Visa’s? Can I do it online? And where can I find more information?

Best answer:

Answer by Lonesome
All you need is a passport. In Asian countries all Asians are automatically entitiled to 21 days tourist visa. Before the 21 days expires in one country, you must get a visa to the country you travel to. Your 24 days in Asian countries won’t require you a visa since that’s 24days in 6 countries. You probably stay in one country for only 4 days..

What do you think? Answer below!