Question by latebloomer: When, where, and how would you spend a 3-month sabbatical with a 5-year old boy?
It will be for next year, 2007.
1. Renting a villa in Italy like in Enchanted April has always been enticing to me. Wonder what the costs are like.
2. One idea we have is to rent a house in Italy for a month or two and tour a few places in Europe by train in the meantime; then a week-long trip to Asia (minus mainland China) or Canada; then relax some at home. Although airfares may add up quite high.
3. Our boy (will be 5 yr old by the time) is very active and outdoory, wherever we stay, we need plenty of choices for physical activities (mud play is fine too :-).
4. Cruise ships and islands are out, we prefer solid grounds :-). Although a short trip to an island is fine.
5. All of us enjoy hiking, our little boy does well on that.
6. Whatever you suggestion, please recommend a season also. We can go anytime between January and August.
Thank you very much.
Answer by cardplayerluvspeantbutter
go some where nice and do alot to ware him out like football thats always good:-D
Give your answer to this question below!