Question by Michael: where do i get multipal entry visa for cruise hongkong manila borneo brunei singapore vietnam china?

Best answer:

Answer by پنجابی جٹ زاهد
Except for Hong Kong , it has a separate visa issuing regime from the Mainland China,all the rest are sovereign countries and have embassies in almost all the countries.You must apply for a multiple entry visa for each country where you intend to go.

Add your own answer in the comments!