Question by : Can you help me with homework?
1. Which country has the largest road and railroad networks?
2. The climate in the continent of Australia is largely
A) tropical wet.
D) humid subtropical.
3. The Yangtze River is located in
4. Which of the following statements is true about China’s population?
A) China’s population is concentrated near the border with Pakistan and India.
B) China’s large population is sparsely settled.
C) Almost three-quarters of China’s population is rural.
D) Almost half of China’s population is urban.
5. Which of the following physical features in China was NOT formed by the collision of the Eurasian and Indian tectonic plates?
A) The Himalayas
B) The Plateau of Tibet
C) The Kunlun Shan
D) The Gobi Desert
6. Lake Eyre is located in
D) New Zealand.
7. Which country has the longest paved highway length?
8. Which country has the most motor vehicles per 1,000 people?
9. What are the major religions of Japan?
A) Buddhism and Shinto
B) Daoism and Buddhism
C) Islam and Christianity
D) Shinto and Islam
10. Which of the following is considered to be the most influential development in East Asia and the Pacific world?
A) China’s monetary unit and building structures
B) China’s complex society and unique writing system
C) China’s astrology concepts
D) China’s agricultural practices
These are the questions I didn’t get on this test in geography. They aren’t exactly in this order. If you could give me a website (and a link to that website) that would help me answer these it would really help. Anything helps! Well almost anything.
Answer by texman
All 10 questions could be easily answered by just googling the question. You could easily copy and paste the actual questions, and you will find the answers.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!